Skip to content
MUSIC FOR MULTIMEDIA & SOUND DESIGN
- Tv, film, youtube, or video game music 100% ready to use for your project. (I can mix and master the project myself if desired).
PRODUCING & MIXING
- Produce & or mix any style of music you wish.
- The word ‘producer’ is thrown around with several different meanings. This is due to today’s pop music with an emphasis on EDM.
- Writing the entire background music for your lead vocal, rap, or a collection of subtle additions.
- Giving your completed piece of music a fuller sounding song with many layers embedded, all without taking away your original idea. Think of it as enhancing what was already great.
- If the music asks for it, I can track live guitar, vocal effects, as well as MIDI Performances through many virtual instrument sample libraries
THEORY, ARRANGING, ORCHESTRATING, COMPOSING, SOUND DESIGN
- Theory: The very basics of music theory to advanced jazz and tonal harmony.
- Arranging: Arranging techniques for any style of music.
- Orchestrating: Understanding various orchestration techniques. Create different textures by combining sections and instrument choices.
- Composing: Writing in general. Strategies, tips & tricks, developing an idea/theme, never getting writer’s block (I don’t believe in it).
- Sound Design: The elements that make your sound design production sound full, realistic & fit a given context.
- 30min ($30) or 1hr ($50) lessons via Skype or Google hangouts. I can drive in the LA area if you live close enough to me. Though there will be additional charges for gas and driving time.
- A wide variety of techniques, comping skillset, analyzing music, fretboard visualization, modes, sight reading, writing techniques for media and much more.
- PDF handouts provided through lessons.